We have structured our university like modern tech companies, to enable students to get used to learning and innovating in a professional environment.
Highlights include PC studios equipped with state-of-the-art dual monitor HP workstation computers and our purpose built, competition standard 6v6 esports arena with control room with everything required to run and broadcast a tournament including light, sound and vision mixing.
As we transition out of lockdown and adopt a blended curriculum for the first semester, we would still like to give prospective students and their guests the opportunity to visit our campus in a safe manner with social distancing, so we have introduced One-to-one Campus Tours.
Every weekday during the summer from Monday 10th August, we have four 20 minute slots, starting at 3pm, 3.30pm, 4pm and 4.30pm that are available to book.
We also have special tours available out of hours on the following days and times;
Please note the following points for safety:
– Please only arrive at the time allocated. There is a 10minute turn around between each session to minimise interactions between visiting parties.
– Where possible only one student and one guest should attend the campus tour.
– Please wear a face covering (disposable facemasks will be made available on arrival if necessary)
– Hand sanitiser will be made available on arrival and on exit
– Please adhere to social distancing regulations by staying 2 meters away from any staff or students who maybe on site.
Please note all the above is subject to change to make sure we are in line with the latest government guidelines.