27 January @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Are you 16 or over and interested in finding out more about your chosen subject area before you apply to university? Or maybe you’re not sure what course you’d like to apply for yet? Hosted by our experts, our interactive masterclasses give you the opportunity to experience University from the comfort of your home. We’ll be covering a wide variety of subject areas including; Computer Games Design, Computer Science, Concept Art for Games & Film, Cyber Security, Esports and Games PR & Community Management.
Sessions confirmed so far:
• Sim Racing – How does F1 keep racing online fair?
• Press Kits and Press Releases
• Web Application Interface Design Usability Testing
• From Spectating Games to Esports
• Internet Security, Data Safety & the Dark Web
More to be announced